Download untuk NC450
-  How to unbind cloud account with devices in mobile App
-  What should I do if my tpCamera shows black video with data transferring?
-  What should I do if I don’t receive the email when I register cloud account or reset my password
-  How to remove my Camera from Cloud when the camera is offline
-  Why does my tpCamera APP “Login” button become gray after I input my cloud account?
-  How to upgrade NC series camera in management website?
-  The statement of “Cross-region viewing” problem which occurs in non-cross-region topology on tpCamera APP
-  Upgrade the firmware of IP camera, old IOS APP can't work with camera during December 4th to 7th
-  Why can’t I access cloud camera‘s video on Chrome or Edge browser
-  Why does my cloud camera show offline on tpCamera APP or tpCloud website?
-  How to install Plug-in on my Mac Book in TP-Link cloud website?
-  How to use Camera Control tool
-  Why can’t I access cloud camera’s video via Chrome browser anymore?
-  How to bind camera with your cloud account and view the cloud camera?
-  How to use motion detection function
-  How to avoid noise when monitoring the sound from camera
-  How to set up cloud camera with tpCamera APP?
-  How to set up cloud camera via camera’s web interface?
-  How to register a TP-Link Cloud Account for Cloud Camera?
-  How to log in to the cloud camera’s Web Interface?
-  What can I do if the video image is upside down?
-  What can I do if I forget my password of TP-Link Cloud account?
-  What can I do if I can’t view video from cloud camera?
-  What can I do if I can’t find my cloud camera via smart phone?
-  How to re-register the camera to another new TP-Link Cloud account?
-  How can I find the IP address of the cloud camera ?
-  Could we store the video or snapshots on TP-Link cloud server?
A firmware update can resolve issues that the previous firmware version may have and improve its current performance.
IMPORTANT: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
- Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
It is NOT suggested to upgrade firmware which is not for your region. Please click here to choose your own region and download the most suitable firmware version. ( eg. the firmware of EU and US are different hardware versions)
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
- Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless the TP-Link device only has wireless connection.
- It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
- Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.
|Tanggal Publikasi: 24/11/16||Bahasa: Inggris||Ukuran File: 8.78 MB|
To Use Third Party Firmware In TP-Link Products
Some official firmware of TP-Link products can be replaced by the third party firmware such as DD-WRT. TP-Link is not obligated to provide any maintenance or support for it, and does not guarantee the performance and stability of third party firmware. Damage to the product as a result of using third party firmware will void the product's warranty.
Open Source Code For Programmers (GPL)
The following information is for programmers, and is unnecessary for most TP-Link home users.
The products of TP-Link partly contain software code developed by third parties, including software code subject to the GNU General Public Licence (“GPL“), Version 1/Version 2/Version 3 or GNU Lesser General Public License("LGPL"). You may use the respective software condition to following the GPL licence terms.
You can review, print and download the respective GPL licence terms here. You receive the GPL source codes of the respective software used in TP-Link products for direct download and further information, including a list of TP-Link software that contain GPL software code under GPL Code Center.
The respective programs are distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the respective GNU General Public License for more details.