1. Open the web browser and type in http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar and press Enter. The Username and Password are both “admin”.
2. Go to Device Info ->ARP page, you can find the MAC address of the PC which is connected to the device.
3. Go to Wireless->Wireless MAC Filtering page, Click Add New button.
4. Put in the MAC Address you find in Device Info->ARP page and give a Description for the MAC address. The Status should be Enable. At last, click the Save button.
You can add rules one by one in this way.
5. Please choose Deny as the Filtering Rules and enable the Wireless MAC Filtering function at last.